In order to mitigate the risk of spread of COVID-19, we have taken the following measures;
- We closed our shop at Cargen House, Harambee Avenue until further notice following the recommendations of the World Health Organization and Ministry of Health.
- Customers are encouraged to use cashless payments methods such as M-pesa and bank transfer.
- We provide masks and hand sanitizers to our delivery team and require them to wear masks when distributing packages.
- We are maintaining high levels of cleanliness throughout the process of packaging and delivery of your orders including spraying boxes to disinfect them before they get to you.
- Our delivery team is required to maintain at least a one-meter distance from the customer.
- We provide the option for contactless delivery.
We will continue to provide updates as the situation develops.